We are expanding a team of Network Operation Specialists Tier2 who are responsible for providing 24x7 network operations, fault management support for VoIP Networks. Networks supported include Business VoIP, Global VoIP. and Mobility VoIP.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Remote monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance of UNIX servers, operating systems, VoIP Applications, SoftSwitch Applications and IP networking.
- Must have the ability to quickly respond to, troubleshoot, and isolate complex, potentially service impacting conditions that require a broad and in-depth level of technical knowledge.
- Ability to partner with peers and technical support organizations to manage the services, develop technical solutions, and restore services are a requirement of this position.
- Candidate must possess strong technical skills to partner with advanced technical support teams (Tier 2-4) to compose technical documents related to alarm handling and advance troubleshooting.
- Assisting the Technical Support teams in performing scheduled maintenance and deployments on production elements.
- Managing multiple simultaneous troubles with fault management maintenance support as the primary focus along with new service turn-ups and provisioning support responsibilities.
- Serve as a technical and business liaison between the Global Network Service Czech, India and Services, USA.
- Ability to adapt and share business knowledge to peers to support the production networks along with support for pre/post production changes.
- Candidates must be able to work independently as well as a member of a larger team.
- Basic to Intermediate Unix/Linux skills via command line.
- Minimum of 2 years experience troubleshooting machines operating UNIX/Linux OS, applications, and IP networking troubles within an operations environment.
- Must have strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to own issues until problems are resolved.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced UNIX/Linux and/or Sun Solaris knowledge, basic shell scripting,
- Experience with TDM Networks, 4ESS switching, SS7 T1’s, DACS or facility based knowledge, Cisco/Juniper switches, routers, firewalls, Telnet, SSH and TCP/IP.
- PC based knowledge with all Windows applications and hands-on experience with Network Operations systems and tools.
- Annual bonus & Annual increase.
- Meal benefit (180CZK electronic meal voucher /100 CZK meal lump).
- Group Risk Life Insurance
- Premium Medical Services (available also for family members for a reduced price).
- Wellness & Leisure time contribution (Benefit Plus).
- MultiSport Card from your leisure points.
- Sickness Compensation Plan
- Pension Plan contribution
- Vacation 25 days
- Service Anniversary Scheme (Extra days off and Non-monetary bonus)
- Family Friendly Benefits
- Volunteering Day
- Employee Assistance Program: Free psychological, legal and financial counseling.
- International Employee Referral Program
- Various discounts
- Free parking next to office