This is a Tier 2 production support role that will oversee the day-to-day Operational support of Location Based Services (LBS) in the AIC/NetCloud/NorthRim networks. With current Production services in the AIC Virtual environment, there are platform FFAs currently in play to migrate to D2 NetCloud and the 5G NorthRim Stand Alone networks. Part of a 24X7 team delivering network technical support, you will perform System Admin functions in a Linux environment. You will be responsible for daily support for uptime and availability of the platforms and work with team members as well as LABs, ATS, Tech Arch and the vendor to test, schedule and implement appropriate updates, patches, and upgrades to the ensure service integrity. You will also provide technical troubleshooting to complex network problems and provide follow up with root cause analysis and resolutions.
Additionally, this person will be part of the Operational team that supports the MCPTT (Mission Critical Push to Talk) application. This is a US Government sponsored FirstNet application and is restricted to Read Only access for non-US personnel.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
• 5+ years User (Sysadmin preferred) experience in a Linux environment
• Strong ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues within different networks
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining focus on goals
Additional useful experience includes:
• 2+ years of experience implementing ASPR requirements
• Experience troubleshooting within a mobility network
• Experience in a Cloud environment
Experience using the following tools is desired:
• Knowledge/Understanding of Scripting tools
• Terminal Emulator with multiple machine implementation
• Ped-WO (IWOS)
• AOTS-Change Mgmt
• CSO Tools used for ASPR compliance (SACT, Sensage, MUAM, allmid, etc.)
• Monitoring tools such as Grafana, Kibana, Splunk
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. We offer a competitive salary plus an annual company performance bonus. Once you are a part of the team, you will gain some amazing perks and benefits including wellness & leisure time contribution, sickness compensation plan, premium medical services, family friendly benefits as well as meal contribution and an extra days off (…and much more).