Company is a leader in sophisticated print as well as document and business process management solutions and IT services. We have been driven by innovation for the last 150 years. Our business portfolio consists of many diverse products. In Brno we have established our European Business IT Application Competence Centre, where we are responsible for creation of business application cores, their implementation to NOCs & operation and currently we are looking for new colleague:
What will you do:
- Integrate different systems and applications so that data can flow seamlessly between them by setting up APIs, building custom connectors, and leveraging existing integration platforms.
- Establish and help to maintain a Master Data Management (MDM) strategy that ensures the accuracy and consistency of key data elements across different systems and applications.
- Support creation of data governance policies, implementing data quality checks, and setting up automated data validation processes.
- Make data more accessible to stakeholders across the organization by supporting setting up self-service data access tools.
- Closely cooperate with Business and other teams within European IT
- Be part in implementing new and modern technologies.
Which skills are we expecting from you? Here it goes:
- 4+ years of experience in integration engineering or a related field (application integration / data transfer / data transformation)
- Experience in working with webservices, fileshares and APIs/RFCs
- Experience with SQL, JSON, XML, iDOCs
- Common understanding about ETL (e.g. Lobster) and EDI
- English proficiency on the level above B2
- Team oriented and working in a responsible and independent way
- University degree in IT
What else we use:
- Actual Technology: APIs, WebServices, MDM, Azure DevOps, ETL tools (e.g.Lobster),
- Switch To Cloud Based in next years: Azure Data Lake, Azure stack
- Integrated systems: ERP MS Dynamics 365 Business Central and SAP, Dynamics 365 Sales, eCommerce, ServiceNow, BI
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an A-player to fit our team. We embrace constructive feedback, even if it means we will have to reopen and rework what we thought was already complete. We raise and deal with issues in a friendly and constructive way. We all collaborate as a Team to achieve our goals.
We like to learn and share knowledge with the rest of the team. A good sense of humor is essential to feel comfortable in our team, in any aspect of what we do.
What we offer to make you happier:
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 5 sick days
- Mobile/laptop phone of your choice
- Meal Voucher tariff
- Multisport card