For our client who develops and manufactures medical equipment and also focuses on medical research, we are currently searching for a Full-Stack Engineer, who would join their team!
What will you do:
- Support all stages of the product lifecycle
- Participate in designing and developing new web-based solution.
- Work closely with architect and product owner to deliver intuitive and modern user interface
- Their new platform is using C#/.NET, ASP.NET Core, Microsoft SQL server, Typescript, React, Electron, Docker, AWS
- They also use technology packs from GitHub and JFrog to setup automated build and deployment pipelines.
- You might come across other technologies, such as C++, VB6, Python, and batch files.
What will you need:
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficiency of the technologies listed above, or the will to learn them.
- Ability to work with database structures and querying techniques.
- Awareness of CI/CD technologies
- University diploma or equivalent required
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation and 3 sick days/year
- Home office (1 to 2 days per week) after probation period
- Annual bonus, meal allowance, pension insurance allowance
- Notebook, company phone and two monitors
- Mobile tariff for you and family members
- Free Multisport card, possibility of life or health insurance for better prices
- Modern work environment