We´re looking for some technical enthusiasts who are willing to move to Germany and start a career in a global-wide operating company in a new country.
Current locations where we are hiring are: Berlin, Düsseldorf and Waiblingen (Stuttgart).
You can become a part of the 1st-level technical support team, work on an appealing project and utilize your analytical problem-solving skills. All you need is perfect proficiency in German and technical orientation.
Among your daily tasks will be:
· Providing technical remote support regarding laptops, desktops, LAN issues, applications, hardware, software, etc.
· Identification of the problem and choosing an optimal solution
· Diagnostic and resolution of systems
· Solving issues regarding network and VPN
· Ensuring basic settings, security, and updates
· Using a ticketing system
You should have/be:
· Perfect German (B2/C1) and communicative English
· Analytical and technical skills
· Experience in technical support or customer service is a plus
· Knowledge and orientation in MS Windows, browsers, VPN, IT products, and technology
· Time management skills
· Flexibility and customer focus
· Competitive salary
· Possibility of career growth
· 28 days holiday & special holidays
· Flexible working hours
· Modern environment of an international company
· Office based in the city center
Are you ready for a new adventure in a foreign country? Do not wait for more and apply!