Executive Search - recruitment for executive, managerial and specialist role
Hiring each employee is important for the company, but it is the right recruitment executive level that can contribute to the success of the organization. Expertise, extensive knowledge of the market and an individual approach to each recruitment process are necessary to find key candidates influencing the business.
At Cpl Jobs, this service is the responsibility of experienced leaders / managers who thoroughly know the market and industries, have carried out many recruitment processes for high-level positions. Cpl consultants have long-lasting and well-established relationships with specialists and managers throughout Europe and beyond. An extensive network of contacts allows you to select a group of suitable candidates who are not currently available on the labour market.
Effectiveness of the Executive Search method
The prelude to the effective implementation of the Executive Search process is a full understanding of the client's specificity, business needs of the company and a given position for which candidates will be sought. Equally important are: developing a candidate's profile together with the client, analysing the market and determining the paths to reach the right people on the market.
Cpl employees know how important - especially in Executive Search recruitment - is to take care of the needs of both parties: the candidate and the client, and to build a relationship between them, which will ultimately translate into fruitful and long-lasting professional cooperation.
Recruitment process as part of Executive Search services
The recruitment process under the Executive Search service consists of the following stages:
1. Detailed analysis of the client's needs
2. Building a strategy for the project
3. In-depth research of the labour market in terms of the specialists sought
4. Recruitment process and selection of the best candidates based on psychometric tools
5. Meetings with selected candidates
6. Personal shortlist presentation
7. Verification of references of recommended candidates
8. AC / DC process and / or Lumina test as an additional tool for checking compliance
9. Offer and support for the negotiation process between the candidate and our client
10. Closing the recruitment process, process evaluation