At Bulk Elemental Analysis (BEA), we develop and maintain software for Optical-Emission and X-Ray spectrometers. Our solutions are needed for our customers from metallurgy, cement, and mining industries to advance their technologies and products while becoming more energy-efficient, and environment-friendly.
As a member of an international team of scientists, software developers, and engineers, you'll take part in developing a new software platform for our next generation instruments.
You'll support both development and maintenance.
- Get introduced to spectroscopy domain to understand the context of our applications
- Do not be shy to study how our legacy instruments operate to design and develop the new solution
- Work closely with architect and product owner to deliver the initial release of our instrument software platform
- Feel our personal growth culture to challenge your domain knowledge, software engineering, cooperation, and communication abilities
Technologies we use
Although our technological stack is quite wide, here are the technologies you will definitely touch during your daily tasks.
- Our new platform is running on embedded Linux and using components in C#/.NET, Reactive, ASP.NET Core, Typescript, React
- We use technology packs from GitHub and JFrog to setup automated build and deployment pipelines
- You might need to look in other software components using C++, VB6, Python, and batch files
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Should you have the following skills, you have a good chance to succeed in your new role.
- Good command of English, proactivity and team work
- Ability to work in established environment where you need to dig deep into complex systems and processes using analytical skills, reverse-engineering, and outside-the-box thinking
- Proficiency of the technologies listed above, or the will to learn them
- Ability to work with database structures and querying techniques
- Awareness of continuous integration and continuous delivery technologies
- University diploma or equivalent required
- Flexible working hours to better balance your personal life. 25 days of vacation and 3 sick days/year
- Option for partial home office (1 to 2 days per week) after probation period
- Financial benefits - annual bonus, meal allowance, pension insurance allowance
- Excellent working equipment: notebook of high quality, company phone and two monitors are our standard, further office equipment based on personal preferences
- Further employee benefits - mobile tariff for you and family members for great prices, free Multisport card, possibility of life or health insurance for better prices
- We have modern work environment including relax zones, power yoga lectures, gym, outside playground and massages in the building. In the company canteen there is always fresh fruit and vegetable for free
- Brand-new dedicated space room equipped with VR headset, Recording studio for your videos, music or podcasts, Lego Mindstorms, 3D printer, Arduino and much more