On behalf of our client, a stable international IT outsourcing company with a friendly environment, we are searching for a Payroll Specialist who can speak German fluently, has some experience in payroll agenda, and can start immediately.
If that's a description of YOU, send us your CV!
Your agenda will be the following:
- Coordinate Payroll and HR Administration
- Manage payroll coordination with external offices and address related queries from employees and other departments
- Play a crucial role in HR administration processes, including onboarding/offboarding, reports, and HR analytics
- Handle Severance Calculations and Payroll Implementation
- Prepare severance calculations and seamlessly integrate them into the payroll system
You need to have/be:
- Fluent in English and German (minimum B2 proficiency for both)
- Relevant experience in Payroll (might be even short one)
- Strong Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Enjoy a range of employee perks and benefits, including:
- Hybrid Work Model and flexibility
- Performance Bonus
- Referral Benefits
- Meal allowance
- Wellness and Recreation
- Multisport card
- Teambuilding activities and organized training sessions
- Relocation Package (if needed)
- 25 days of paid leave
- Modern Workspaces
- Employee Support Services
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
With all of that, you can work comfortably from home remotely, if you prefer.