Put yourself out there and seize the opportunity to get involved in the world of finance in a diverse multicultural company. You have a great opportunity to learn and soak know-how and skills from professionals in this field while using your language skills and enjoying great benefits.
This client is a long-term stable player in finance outsourcing, so you can bet on stability and a dozen opportunities for development, both professional and personal.
Should you have experience in a similar role in accounting, you should read further.
More specifically you will:
- Process monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings
- Maintain intern procedures
- Reconcile unapplied payments
- Check outgoing payments worldwide
- Communicate on a daily basis with suppliers and/or customers
- Process data following internal procedures
- Take care of clients, f.e. handle phone calls or e-mails
- Vendor master data maintaining
- Participating in training programs
- Advanced command of English and preferably Spanish language
- Experience in a similar position
- Attentive, precise, and customer-centric
- Experience in an ERP system and good Excel
* Meal vouchers
* Flexi pass/Multisport card
* 5 weeks of holiday + Sick days
* Home Office
* Career development and training
* Flexible working hours
* Contribution to pension insurance
* Referral Bonus
* Discounted company products
* International team environment
* Refreshments at the workplace
The company is firstly offering a contract for 1 year.
Can you start right away? Do not wait anymore and apply!