Would you like to start building your career in the finance department?
Do you enjoy working with MS Excel?
Great! This might be the perfect career choice for you :) . We are seeking a person who is going to help out the finance team with pricing-related activities and if you are open to learn, you might learn great things at this international company. And you might work full time, or part time (with the minimum of 30 hours per week).
You will be responsible for:
· Pricing models of different countries
· Daily communication and support of the Sales team by preparing the calculations, campaigns, analysis and re-pricing
· Monitoring pricing changes
· Presenting and interpreting the calculations in our other international branches, if you would be interested :)
What we require from you:
· Strong communication skills in English (min. C1), Czech or Slovak would be beneficial
· Advanced knowledge of Excel (functions, pivot tables)
· Educational background in Economics and/or Finance
· Ideally experience in Finances and/or Controlling
· Logical thinking, precision and willingness to learn
· 25 days of holiday + 5 sick day
· Hybrid home office
· Flexible working hours
· Multisport card
· Meal vouchers
· Contribution to your insurance
· Professional and career development
· Language courses and wellbeing sessions
· Indefinite permanent contract