Are you people-oriented person with great communication skills?
Would you like to pursue a career in an international company that would support your development?
Great, this might be the perfect role for you!
· Supporting clients with issues related to your project specialization
· Communicate daily over the phone or e-mail with international clients
· Building and maintaining a good relationships with your customers
· Work in line with the company procedures and customer service standards
· Maintaining various data and documentation in company´s system
· Great communication skills in English (B2+) and another language (C1)
· Knowledge of MS Office and Outlook; other programme is a bonus
· Previous experience is a great advantage
· Have client-oriented and positive attitude, be supportive
· 25 days of holiday
· Sick days
· Flexible working hours
· Meal vouchers
· Cafeteria budget
· Multisport card
· Professional development courses
· Corporate and teambuilding events