This is a unique opportunity for young professionals who want to gain experience in HR. If you speak german and have a strong interest for L&D area do not hesitate and send your application!
Your daily tasks will be:
- Ensuring the training delivery for internal employees in Germany
- Coordination of training sessions – regular communicating with business partners, training providers, local employees etc.
- Administration of online trainings on internal learning platform and regular updating of content
- Solving ad-hoc issues in internal system
- Regular reporting
- Financial processing of trainings
- Strong organisational, coordinative and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent level of German and English (required level is B2)
- Open minded person
- Good understanding of MS office
Brutto’s base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount 1300 Eur Gross is the minimum salary offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits, or a variable part of the salary.
Please send your application at: email@example.com
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- company Shop
- Life Insurance
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.