We´re looking for motivated candidates who can speak French and English, are technically oriented, and would like to pursue their career in a global operating company.
You can become a part of the 1st/2nd level technical support team, work on an appealing project, and utilize your communication and problem-solving skills.
Among your daily tasks will be:
· Providing technical remote support regarding laptops, desktops, LAN issues, applications, hardware, software, etc.
· Identification of the problem and choosing an optimal solution
· Diagnostic and resolution of systems
· Solving issues regarding network and VPN
· Ensuring basic settings, security, and updates
· Using a ticketing system, or communicating with clients via different channels (phone/email/chat)
You should have:
· Fluent French and English (both on level B2+ min.)
· Analytical and technical skills
· Experience in technical support or customer service is a plus
· Knowledge and orientation in MS Windows and browsers
· Time management skills
· Flexibility and customer focus
· 25 days of vacation
· Performance bonus 2 000 CZK after the trial period
· Meal vouchers
· Multisport card
· Referral bonus 20 000 CZK
· Teambuilding activities
· Relocation support
· Flexibility and the majority of home office if preferred
· Assistance Support for Expats
· Various training and development
· Design office in the center of Brno
Are you ready for a new adventure? Do not wait for more and apply!